If you intend to participate in a takaful plan marketed by bank representative/financial executive, you can enjoy these value-added services.
What services can you expect from bank representative/financial executive?
Before you participate in a takaful plan
Assist you in choosing the right takaful plan
- Go through the Customer Fact Find Form (CFF) with you to understand your takaful needs, financial goals and risk appetite.
- Recommend suitable takaful plan(s) after assessing your needs.
Explain product features
- Explain the plan features, benefits payable, exclusions, contributions and charges.
- Provide Product Disclosure Sheet, to assist you in making informed decision and to facilitate product comparison.
When you decide to participate in a takaful plan
Assist you in completing the takaful application
- Explain the importance of answering the questions in the proposal form fully and accurately.
- Explain the importance of making a nomination and/or hibah to ensure benefits payable are received by your nominee or beneficiaries in the event of death.
- Submit your takaful application for underwriting after you have signed the proposal form.
Explain the certificate terms and conditions
- Your takaful certificate will be delivered to you (by hand or via post) within 14 days.
- Go through the certificate terms and conditions with you to ensure that this is the right takaful plan that you have participated in.
During the term of the takaful plan
Continuous certificate servicing
- Assist in submitting your service requests to us e.g. certificate modifications, change of address and frequency of contributions payments.
Assist you in making a Takaful Claim
- Guide you through the standard procedures on how to file a takaful claim.
Please visit myPortal at www.fwd.com.my for on-line access to your takaful certificate information. If you do not have access to myPortal, please call 1300 13 7988 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for your access.
Tel: 1300 13 7988
Fax: 603 2710 7800